Federal Agency for scientific organizations of Russia, the Russian Academy of Sciences, the P.P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology RAS, and the Russian Foundation for Basic Research organize the XXII International Conference on Marine Geology. The Conference will take place in Moscow on November 20–24, 2017.
The results of marine geological studies will be presented and discussed in oral reports and post-ers at the plenary session and in the following sections:
1. Marine geology of the Arctic and Antarctic regions, the results of German-Russian in-vestigations
2. Oil and gas in the seas and oceans
3. Paleooceanology, paleoecology, biostratigraphy, cross correlation of marine and land deposits
4. Hydrotherms and ores on the bottoms of the seas and oceans
5. P.L. Bezrukov Memorial Symposium “Mineral resources and mineralogy of the seas and oceans”
6. Dispersed sedimentary matter in Geospheres
7. Biogeochemical processes in the seas and oceans
8. Sea floor geophysics and geomorphology
9. N.A. Aibulatov Memorial Symposium “Geoecology, pollution of the World Ocean, new methods of four-dimensional monitoring”
10. L.P. Zonenshain Memorial Symposium “Lithosphere plate tectonics”
11. White Sea System, 4-D investigations
12. Caspian Sea System, 4-D investigations
The world-known scientists from different countries are invited to present lectures at the Conference. Demonstration of scientific films, the exhibition of new research instruments and equipment and the sale of recently published books are included in the program of the Conference. A culture program for the participants will be prepared.
Proceedings of the conference will be published in a special book by the beginning of the meet-ing.
Russian and English are working languages of the Conference.
- Academician Alexander P. Lisitzin is Chairman of the Organizing Committee.
- Vladimir P. Shevchenko is Chairman of the Working Committee.
- Nadezda V. Politova is Scientific Secretary of the Conference.
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the XXII International Conference on Marine Geology. Deadline for registration on the site is July 17, 2017. We have no registration fee.
The text of your reports should reach us no later than September 15, 2017.
Our mailing address is: IO RAS Nakhimovskii pr., 36, Moscow 117997 Russia.
The manuscript should be presented in Microsoft Word, font Times New Roman, printing area 11.5?18 cm (sheet: size A4, margins: top and bottom – 6 cm, right and left – 4.7 cm). Use bold font, size 12, left alignment for your first name and initials, title, and type size 9 for the name of your institution, country and e-mail. One blank line should be left between the title and the key words (not more than 10, use 9 type size). One blank line should be left between the key words the text. Use 10 type size for the text (single-spaced), a new paragraph – 5 mm, justified align-ment. You may include pictures and tables in text. Article should not exceed 5 pages. See the example in the attached file and on site.
Please do not hesitate to ask additional information from the Works Committee of the Confer-ence:
P.P. Shirshov Institute of Oceanology RAS
Russia, Moscow, Nakhimovskii pr. 36
Phone: +7 499 124 7737
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the XXI International Conference on Marine Geology.