Head of Laboratory
PhD (Physical and Mathematical Sciences)
36, Nakhimovskiy prospect, Moscow, 117997, Russia
+7(499)124-75-83, internal phone 0312
Born in Ryazan, 1993. The bachelor, master and PhD postgraduate of MIPT in 2014, 2016, 2019 correspondingly. The supervisor – Dr. Oleg Kopelevich. By getting the PhD degree, he stood for his thesis “Optical characteristics of the surface layer of the Russian Arctic seas and their implementation for bio-ecological researches and monitoring”.
Since 2013, he has been working in Ocean Optics Laboratory at SIO RAS. Since 2021 – the head of the laboratory. In 2019-2020 – was the assistant of General Physics Department in MIPT. Since 2021, he has been delivering lectures on ocean optics to MIPT Thermohydromechanics Department students. Scientific interests include seawater optical properties research, i.e. fluorescent and absorptive, with the help of contact and satellite methods.
The main results:
- Showed that type of the salinity and yellow substance fluorescence intensity correlation allows to distinguish differences in manifestation of thawed glaciers and riverine waters in Barents and Kara seas.
- Pointed out the possibility of using satellite maps of absorption coefficient of coloured dissolved organic matter for estimation of river runoff distribution in the Kara Sea.
- Participated in the workout of several devices and their calibration methods.
The participant of 9 ocean and 6 coastal expeditions. The author and co-author of 14 scientific articles, and monograph ‘Bio-optical characteristics of the seas, surrounding the western part of Russia, from data of the satellite ocean color scanners of 1998-2017’.
Scholar of V. Potanin’s Charity Fund (2015-2016). Grant holder of the Russian President Program for young Russian PhD scientist (2021).
- Glukhovets D., Kopelevich O., Yushmanova A., Vazyulya S., Sheberstov S., Karalli P., Sahling I. Evaluation of the CDOM Absorption Coefficient in the Arctic Seas Based on Sentinel-3 OLCI Data // Remote Sensing. 2020. Vol. 12. № 19. 3210.
- Glukhovets D.I., Goldin Yu.A. Surface desalinated layer distribution in the Kara Sea determined by shipboard and satellite data // Oceanologia. № 62. № 3. P. 364-373.
- Glukhovets D.I., Goldin Yu.A. Surface layer desalination of the bays on the east coast of Novaya Zemlya identified by shipboard and satellite data // Oceanologia. Vol. 61. № 1. P. 68-77.
- Glukhovets D.I., Sheberstov S.V., Kopelevich O.V., Zaytseva A.F., Pogosyan S.I. Measuring the sea water absorption factor using integrating sphere // Light & Engineering. 2018. Vol. 26. № 1. P. 120-126.
- Goldin Yu.A., Glukhovets D.I., Gureev B.A., Grigoriev A.V., Artemiev V.А. Shipboard flow-through complex for measuring bio-optical and hydrological seawater characteristics // Oceanology. 2020. Vol. 60, № 5, P. 713–720.