The Institute of Oceanology received a certificate of state accreditation of educational activities for the training programs of scientific and pedagogical personnel in postgraduate studies in the fields of Earth Science and Biological Sciences.
The purpose of state accreditation of educational activities is to confirm the compliance of the level of training of students in graduate school with federal state educational standards.
With state accreditation we can:
- continue educational activities;
- conduct state final certification and issue documents on education and qualifications (postgraduate diploma);
- grant the right to graduate students to postpone military service;
- provide the ability to use the social card of the graduate student;
- attach to the graduate school of persons as externs for candidate examinations.
- Earth sciences 05.00.00. ("Oceanology" - 25.00.28) - 7 places
- Biological sciences 06.00.00 (“Hydrobiology” - 03.02.10 “Ichthyology” - 03.02.06) - 2 places
Reception of documents is from August 26 to September 27, 2019