The St. Petersburg branch of the Institute of Oceanology carries out information support for the publication of the journal Fundamental and Applied Hydrophysics (Fundamentalnaya i Prikladnaya Gidrofizika), indexed at RINC and Scopus.
The journal publishes the results of scientific research in the following areas:
- fundamental principles of hydrophysics;
- dynamics and hydrodynamics of marine objects;
- physical fields of marine objects, the ocean, the atmosphere and their interaction;
- methods and means of recording the hydrophysical fields of the ocean and marine objects;
- information technologies in the tasks of hydrophysics, design and operation of offshore facilities ;
- ecology of the hydrosphere;
The editor-in-chief is the director of the St. Petersburg branch of the IO RAS, the Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation, Doctor of Technical Sciences Anatoly Rodionov.
Responsible Secretary - Senior Researcher of the Laboratory of Numerical Experiments on the Ocean Dynamics of the SPbB of the IO RAS, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences Sofina Ekaterina Vladimirovna.
Impact factor RINC 2018 ? 0.497
CiteScore 2019 ? 0.5