- Doctor of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences (1965)
- Professor (1970)
- Corresponding Member of the USSR Academy of Sciences (03/15/1979 - Department of Geology, Geophysics and Geochemistry (Oil and Gas Geology))
- honorary oilman of the USSR
Born on April 18, 1914 in Ardagan, Kara region.
- 1941 - Graduated from the Moscow Oil Institute, Doctor of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences.
- 1940-1950 - Head of the special office "Oil and Gas Survey" of the USSR Ministry of Oil Industry.
- 1941-1949 - participated in expeditions to search for oil and gas in Georgia, Central Asia, Bashkiria and the Arctic regions of the USSR.
- 1950-1953 - senior geologist of the Oil Industry Directorate of the USSR State Planning Committee.
- 1950-1970 - headed the North Caucasus Oil Expedition and the Integrated Geological Expedition of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR.
- 1953-1967 - Researcher at the Institute of Oil of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, the Institute of Geology and Development of Fuels (IGiRGI) of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR.
- 1967-1997 - took part in the discovery of a number of oil fields. Deputy Director of Shirshov Institute of Oceanology, where he created and headed the
Laboratory of Oil and Gas Content in Aquatories.
- 1993-1997 - concurrently chief researcher at the Institute of Oil and Gas Problems of RAS.
Author and co-author of more than 500 published scientific works, including 9 monographs, devoted to the results of studying the geochemistry of natural gases in the Eastern Ciscaucasia, Western Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, and the South Caspian trough region.
Awards: Order of the Red Banner of Labor, Order of Friendship of Peoples, medals of the USSR, laureate of the Academician I.M. Gubkin Prize (1989), industry awards